Enterprise – July 2017
The Enterprise Version builds on the foundations of the Multi-User Product, providing access to a commercial third party database with all the associated enhancements and benefits.
The simplicity of the user interface and flexible licensing models allows the Risk Professionals to take Risk Management to every corner of the organisation.
The Enterprise Version has the following capabilities
- built for medium to large organisations
- highly recommended for organisations with over 5 concurrent users
- highly recommended for organisations that require high availability and robustness
- users require a password to access the application
- local administrator functions required to manage users
- requires Microsoft SQL Server to host the Risk database
- no limitation on the number of risk records
- security permissions control read/write access to risks
- reminder emails can be sent automatically by the system for action items that have set due dates