The Power User Version is the perfect addition to any Project Managers toolkit. You will immediately feel at home, navigating Risk Groups and Sub-groups, displaying and updating your risks and setting the treatment and action plans.
If saving time and improving your product is a priority, the Power User Version is ideal for managing your project risks, building reports and preparing for risk meetings.
The Power User version comprises of the following capabilities
- the user can create multiple risk assessment databases
- user can open existing Risk assessment databases
- no limitation on the number of risk records that can be created
- Does not require a user to login into the application
- the risk database can only be saved to a local drive
- license is limited to run on a single machine.